On Business Hangouts, once you are finished with your event, simply click the 'Leave Event' button in the top-right corner.
Once all Presenters and Hosts have left the room, the event will be over, and the audience will be shown an 'Event Over' screen.
If you wish to redirect them to another page, like a landing page, or your website, this is easy to set up in advance of your event.
- Log in to your Account Dashboard.
- Click on 'All Events'.
- Click on the event you wish to edit.
- Click on 'In-Webinar Options' from the Event Submenu.
- There is a question 'Where do you want to send attendees when the webinar is finished?'
- No Action: they see an 'Event Over' screen.
- Show Message allows you to post a custom message, such as 'Thank you' or 'See you next time!'
- Redirect to Replay Page: If enabled, you can send them to the page where the event will be replayed.
- Redirect to URL: This allows you to send your attendees to a custom URL, such as a landing page or your website, at the end of your event.
- Hit 'Save'.
Once you do this, at the end of the event, they will redirect accordingly.
As always, let us know if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking on the 'Submit a Request' button along the top.
Thank you for choosing Business Hangouts!