You can set up your automated events to run on a number of different patterns, depending on your needs:
As a 'Simulated Live' event, you can
- Run Once - sets the event to run at a specific time and date.
- Run every 15 minutes - runs every 15 minutes (at the top of the hour, 15 minutes past, 30 minutes past and 45 minutes past the hour).
- It will also ask you whether you want to enable every 15 minutes just in time scheduling - this will allow attendees to watch an instant replay if they so choose.
- Run Hourly - runs the event every hour, at the top of the hour.
- Run Recurring - allows you to set a schedule of events to be run at certain times, every week (so every Monday at 1:15pm).
- Run on Certain Dates - you can custom define the pattern to which an automated event is scheduled (so only run it on May 1, 5 and 12).
You can also choose an 'Instant Replay' event type, which will play the webinar right after the participant registers. They will also be emailed a link so they can come back and watch the webinar at their leisure.
To set up your schedule for an automated event:
- Log in to your Account Dashboard.
- Click on 'All Events'.
- Click on 'Automated Events' from the submenu.
- Click on 'Edit' next to the event that you wish to edit.
- Select 'General' from the Event Submenu.
- Scroll down and select 'Simulated Live' as the event type, and the Simulated Live Timing from the dropdown and follow the prompts OR set as 'Instant Replay' if you want your audience to be able to watch the event immediately.
You will be able to see whether attendees have watched the event from the Attendees menu.
Click on 'Attendees', select the webinar from the drop-down, and then you can either view the attendee status or export a report to read as a spreadsheet.
As always, let us know if you have any questions, comments or suggestions by sending us an email to email@example.com or clicking on the 'Submit a Request' button along the top.
Thank you for choosing Business Hangouts!