Yes, Business Hangouts allows for webhooks - or the one-way communication of registration data.
NOTE: This is an advanced integration that does require some development or similar backgrounds. As a result, our normal support channel will normally take longer to provide support if needed.
To set up a webhook:
- Log in to your Account Dashboard.
- Click on ‘All Events’.
- Select the event that you wish to attach a webhook to by clicking on the title or the Edit button.
- Click on the ‘Integrations’ tab.
- Scroll down to the ‘third party integration’ drop down, and select ‘webhook’
- Enter the URL you wish to send the payload to.
- Click ‘Save’.
The webhook is now active, and will send a JSON payload to the webhook URL when someone registers for a webinar.
Should you have any questions, please click on ‘submit a ticket’ above.